Sunday, July 1, 2007

Seattle & Volunteer Park

June 24, 2007

So we all (Dad, Kristen, Elisa, Marta, Shay & I) headed up to Seattle for the day & hit our regular hot spots...Pike Place Market, Ye Ole Curiousity Shoppe...got fish n' chips at Ivar's...& then headed up to Volunteer Park & the tower which overlooks the whole city.

Presenting Seattle...


Elisa presents Seattle.
Marta presents Seattle.
Seattle!
Of course there is always some sister karate.

Descending the Tower.
This is the plant conservatory.

Do I look like I'm in the jungle or what?
More pictures?

Pretty Marta Marie!


Jungle Dad.
Ooh Mama...is it hot in the desert!
Ooh! Spikey! Should I poke it? Silly Shay poking a cactus.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Looks like fun!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Hi! I am a friend of Emily! What a cute post! I especially like the picture in front of the conservatory. It looks beautiful in Seattle.