Sunday, July 1, 2007

Portland Rose Garden

Yay! My cute sisters in Portland! Wahoo! We went to the rose gardens which were in full bloom & gorgeous. Marta is shaking her head as Elisa shows off her grill.



Ahh...Elisa Elenor...America's Next Top Model (she pratices regularly).

My Dad & a huge tree...go hand & hand...I get my love of trees from him. =]

Elisa takes tree-hugging to a whole new level...

Look at all the roses... =]

Marie!! The original!

Sheesh! We are sisters, but look how different! I am usually the "flash spot" in the family pictures.

This was almost a very wet disaster...get any one of us laughing & suddenly our balance is not what it usually is (also not that terrific)...get all three of us &...watch out!

Aw...

My dad, the explorer, & his wife Kristen.

No comments: