Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Toronto, Ontario!!!!

I love Canada! & I love Toronto! & I love Robert! =]


On September 1st, after a whole summer of being away from my darling boyfriend, I flew up to Toronto, Ontario. Toronto is absolutely beautiful & his family was charming & sweet (very fun British Canadians! =] ).


The next day he took me to a Toronto Blue Jays baseball game at Rogers Stadium in downtown Toronto.This is Greg, one of Robert's best friends who was with him when we met & is totally cool, me of course, & my cutie (who has such sensitive eyes that they won't stay open in pictures...aw, poor baby...lol). Shenela, another of his good friends & his regular Blue Jays buddy, also very cool, came with us too.


After the game, Richard & Jayne (Robert's parents) picked us up & we drove down to Niagara Falls! It was such an incredible experience!!










We took the Behind the Falls tour & got absolutely drenched.





I love his "I have to wait in another line" look.




This is from the Ex - the big exhibition fair in Toronto at the end of every summer.

Crazy Canadian waffle ice cream sandwiches.



"Farm to Fork - Quality People, Quality Pork" Robert loved this and insisted on making all sorts of terrible comments about delicious bacon sandwiches in front of the poor pigs & passersby.

Greg! Robert's super cool friend who came with us to the Ex.




This is at his friend's wedding that we went to & he really does look like he's checking me out. He looks kinda creepy old manish in the photo though.

Robert & I and Greg & some tart from Maryland.


Gangstas

No comments: